We are now about to auction some of the shirts that the Hitchin Town team wore in their first Emirates FA Cup 1st Round Proper tie for 23 years, against Solihull Moors, on 11th November 2018.
Only 20 of these shirts were made, plus the two goalkeeper tops. They have the Hitchin Town FC crest and match details embroidered on the shirts, and the Emirates FA Cup, Evo-Stik League South and Remembrance Day logos screen printed on them. So, they are somewhat unique and very collectable. We are looking to raise as much money as we can from the sale of these shirts and donate 50% of any profits to the Royal British Legion.
- Auction will start on Saturday December 1st at 19:00 hours and end at 21:00 on Friday December 14th 2018. At this time, the highest bidder for each shirt will be declared the winner.
- Bidding can be made by emailing email@example.com. Please include your full name and an email address/mobile telephone number for contact.
- The starting bid on any shirt will be £30. Bids must be made on a specific number shirt – any bid that doesn’t specify a number of a shirt will be invalid.
- Buy it now price – £150. This means that any shirt can be purchased outright at any point during the auction process, for this cost.
- You will be advised within 24 hours at the latest (hopefully sooner) whether your bid is the current highest bid, or if not, what the current highest bid is. Bids must be at least £1 higher than the previous “high bid” to become the new highest bidder.
- A “status report” will be produced every 2-3 days detailing all of the shirts and the current highest bid. This will be published on the website and on Social Media. Bidders will not be personally made aware if they have been ‘outbid’. So, if bidding, we recommend you keep an eye out for these updates.
- If no bids are received on any of the shirts at the end of the auction, the Club will decide the best way to then re-auction or sell them.
- It is our aim to publish the winners list on our website on Saturday 15th December.
- The decision of the Club in the event of any dispute is final.
- Please note these are player-worn, on just one occasion, and so their condition is as such.
- Owing to the occasion, the players themselves were initially given the option to purchase their shirt, hence not all 20 being made available for auction.
- All shirts are sized either Large or XL.
|Shirt No.||Worn by||Winning Bid|
|5||Dan Webb||SOLD - £150|
|7||Jack Green||SOLD - £150|
|13||Josh Mollison (GK)||£65|