Don't Buy The Scarves Though

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

Greenfinch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Don't Buy The Scarves Though

Post by Greenfinch »

Thinking of a Christmas present for someone? Well there's plenty of items in the Hitchin Town Supporters Club Shop.Don't know if it would be possible to open it up for a few hours under current guide lines,on a Saturday morning, just a thought, that's all.
Meanwhile, don't buy the scarves, bought one last year and had to take it back, it was too tight.

CanaryHatter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Don't Buy The Scarves Though

Post by CanaryHatter »

Hi Greenfinch! I'll leave Chris to reply on the available for a Saturday morning.

Whilst on the topic of merchandise, we would be really interested to hear peoples thoughts on what kind of merchandise they want to see in the Club shop. Have you a favourite piece of merchandise from an alternative Club that you'd love to see a HTFC version of? All thoughts and suggestions are very welcome, with the above point on the scarves noted. Thank you.
Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Steve »

Be good to see the warm up tee shirts that the players wear and also the track suit tops.
Perhaps waterproof tops and all with the club badge on.
ClubAdmin

Post by ClubAdmin »

Greenfinch wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:43 am Thinking of a Christmas present for someone? Well there's plenty of items in the Hitchin Town Supporters Club Shop.Don't know if it would be possible to open it up for a few hours under current guide lines, on a Saturday morning, just a thought, that's all.
Meanwhile, don't buy the scarves, bought one last year and had to take it back, it was too tight.
Few things here:
- Thanks for thinking of the shop, but it is not operational this season. And the Supporters Club is not in existence at the current time Peter.
- Apart from only having face masks, bar scarves and big size half price home shirts to sell online (when we returned in August, nothing else was left from the Merchandise that was in the Shop back in March before we locked down and the Club took over the merchandising activities). We decided that this season, we would just get through it and not try to open the Shop, and we have at the present time the need to use the existing shop to accommodate Covid equipment, the Office and the volunteers. Our intention is to come back bigger, better and stronger next season and this will become evident as we get to that stage.
- Now that we know that Hitchin will be in Tier 3, the suggested option of opening the non-existent shop is not possible. I was able to sell a few masks and scarves at the Mickleover and Peterborough Sports games, and we do now have contactless payment facilities. But if anyone wants anything from the small range of merchandise that is available, it is available to view and buy at: https://hitchintownfc.ktckts.com/brand/merchandise. I'll do my very best to get things out as soon as I possibly can, but we are pretty near to Xmas now.

I hope that clarifies the current situation.
"We should laugh more". Kate Deller, April 2022.
RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RST »

Greenfinch wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:43 am Meanwhile, don't buy the scarves, bought one last year and had to take it back, it was too tight.
:lol:
ClubAdmin

Post by ClubAdmin »

CanaryHatter wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:48 pm with the above point on the scarves noted. Thank you.
Stew he's taking the pee :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
"We should laugh more". Kate Deller, April 2022.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic