Prediction League Game 2021-22 season

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Prediction League Game 2021-22 season

Post by steve.max »

At last we now have the fixture list for the coming season.

It`s time to put on the thinking caps and complete the prediction entry form.

As mentioned in the weekly bulletin the cost of each entry is still a magic £10.
We have carried over the prize money from last year so this year`s entry money will be divided equally to ground improvements and day to day running of the club.

You can enter with any name although there is NO prize for the best name this year.

Below is the entry form. Any problems please contact me at steve.maxted@hitchintownfc.club or for those who know use the usual way.
Attachments
Prediction 1.pdf
(431.36 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Prediction League Game 2021-22 season

Post by steve.max »

For those that are new to the prediction league game I have attached the rules below.
Attachments
prediction rules 1.pdf
(191.44 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

NOTE:

Entries should be with me by kick off on the first game of the season. However we are away so please try and get your forms to me as early as possible. I understand that this may not be possible for some people, therefore I will collect any late forms at the first home game. For those handing in their forms at the first home game please note that unless you have previously notified me beforehand the Redditch prediction will not count.
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

Firstly thanks to those that have given me their entry forms and fees.

I will be at Barton this saturday and at top field for the Bedford match on tuesday for anyone who wants to hand in their predictions.
Please note there are no fixtures between the Bedford game and the first game of the season away at Redditch on 14th August.

Remember I WILL collect any late forms at the first home game of the season - Nuneaton Borough saturday 21st August.
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

Please see Roy`s weekly report regarding events next saturday.

This is a great opportunity to get your prediction forms in prior to the start of the season. I will be in attendance readily willing to take your forms and money off of you.

Thanks to those who have already entered.
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

Just a reminder.

For anyone still wishing to enter the prediction game for this season I will be at the game this saturday to collect your entry forms and £10 fee.

If you wish to fill a form out on the day then get to the game in good time as I have spare forms.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic