Prediction - LOWESTOFT

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Prediction - LOWESTOFT

Post by steve.max »

From elation to one of relief, all the emotions came to the fore with this end to end game of football. As previously stated the missed penalty may have changed the game but both teams had chances to win in the second half. Let us not forget not only the unbelievable start but the great performance by the team in the first half. Some may say, maybe three points dropped but we did come away with a point as having lost 2-3 would have been a huge blow.

Congratulations to the following winners: Peter Else, Pipeman, Cleo, The Cat`s Whiskers, Andy Denniss, Arthur Fox-Sake and Roger in Kent.
Attachments
Hitchin.pdf
(214.74 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

Man In Black
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Prediction - LOWESTOFT

Post by Man In Black »

I think I’d better invest in some new tea leaves next season, these aren’t predicting very accurately 😂
Thanks for organising this Steve - Great fun as always!
Greenfinch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Greenfinch »

That made me smile Man in Black, yeah am having the same problem with young Honeysuckle, she's already on her second box of tissues, but reassured her that Mark will soon have her climbing up the table. Meanwhile, Steve does an excellent job of producing the Prediction League every year as you point out.
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

Jacqueline`s idea.

On the downside I could be on minus points by the end of the season. :big_grin: :big_grin:
On the bright side I could be bottom and get free entry to the following season`s prediction game. :happy2: :happy2:
Andy Denniss
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Andy Denniss »

Leave it as it is!!!!!!

My best ever season at this and with a 2-1win today I will go top.

Let's hope 😄😄😄😄😄😄
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic