Relegation and PPG

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Relegation and PPG

Post by RST »

clanger61 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:03 pm After tonight's Biggleswade result, are we statisically safe? Could someone with a better grasp of these things please let me know? Many thanks.
Yes :happy2:

Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Chris_N »

As I understand it we are.......we are free of the bottom two, and it's between Kings Langley from the Southern League Premier South and Cray Wanderers or East Thurrock United of the Isthmian League Premier for the team finishing third bottom with the worst playing record, to make nine teams relegated from Step 3 to Step 4.

But seriously.....job properly done for me would be to beat Bromsgrove and finish outside the bottom four so that we can say we truly survived and not just because of a change in pyramid structure this season, Next season it will be four down.
clanger61

Post by clanger61 »

Many thanks and phew.
Brian
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Brian »

Chris_N wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:20 pm But seriously.....job properly done for me would be to beat Bromsgrove and finish outside the bottom four so that we can say we truly survived and not just because of a change in pyramid structure this season, Next season it will be four down.
Totally agree. I hope we approach tomorrow's game as a must win and play that way.
It would be good to finish on a high and I think important to be out of the third from bottom place.
Geoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Geoff »

Found this on the 'web'.....

Non League 21/22 Promotion and Relegation Spreadsheets

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1652205339

Enjoy ?
"Confusion will be my epitaph"
Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Steve »

Over a thousand expected tomorrow as the tickets I purchased for two friends earlier were 927 and 928 add on season tickets and that’s well over a thousand so hope we play well and win!
RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RST »

Here's a spreadsheet that gets updated with possible league constitutions for next season. Not official of course.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1216131864
DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DarrenW »

RST wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:21 pm Here's a spreadsheet that gets updated with possible league constitutions for next season. Not official of course.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1216131864
Interesting that Mickleover might be moving over. Certainly be the first time I have watched Hitchin in Derbyshire.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic