Stratford coach

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Stratford coach

Post by steve.max »

I see that following a question on this forum by Russell on 6th March regarding if the original £10 cost to Stratford would be valid for this tuesday, a reply from the club has not been forthcoming.

What is so difficult about a reply ?? Either there is going to be a refund or not.

As I understand it the home club (Stratford) pay the travel cost to the away club (Us) if we travel and the game is then cancelled. Therefore the coach to Stratford has cost this club nothing so shouldn`t the travelling supporters be reimbursed in some way, perhaps their next away trip be free.

For all the good things the club is currently doing it is little things that let the club down. I would think that most of us on the coach are not too bothered about the £10, it is a matter of principle. The club says it appreciates the great support both home and away but on this occasion no information coming from the club gives the impression that the management don`t give a fig about the fans.

As the tickets for the coach this tuesday are on sale for £10 I think we have our answer. No refund.

Don`t like to seem negative and moaning but the question was easy to answer.

Neil
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Stratford coach

Post by Neil »

I've booked a place for tomorrow, but cannot make it - if someone wants my coach ticket, they are welcome to it...

Regards
Neil
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

As expected no response from the management on this forum.

However the secret is out of the bag as a refund has been forthcoming to all those on the original Stratford coach. Thank you.
ClubAdmin

Post by ClubAdmin »

steve.max wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:20 am As expected no response from the management on this forum.

However the secret is out of the bag as a refund has been forthcoming to all those on the original Stratford coach. Thank you.
Not quite true Steve - we have exchanged tickets. Haven't issued any refunds......there is a difference. ;)
"We should laugh more". Kate Deller, April 2022.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic