HTFC Player of the Season

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

Kate Deller
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

HTFC Player of the Season

Post by Kate Deller »

https://s.surveyplanet.com/tknrstbd

Please see above a link to Survey Monkey to vote on your Hitchin Town FC player of the season. This survey will run until Monday 18th April 6.00pm.

Copy link in your tab and vote away.

Kate Deller
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: HTFC Player of the Season

Post by Kate Deller »

:happy2: Actually no need to copy, the link is working ok
Kate Deller
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kate Deller »

Hi Jacqueline,

It is online only, safe and fair voting process, we are extremely limited with volunteers. There will be no other voting system in place.

We are sure that people will understand.

Thank you
Rick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Rick »

I wouldn’t say completely fair or safe. As a test I was able to vote for Jake four times on different browsers on multiple devices. I could have gone on and voted more but I think it highlights an issue.

Shame we are neglecting people who are not able to use the internet and would enjoy voting in person.
ClubAdmin

Post by ClubAdmin »

Jacqueline Mary wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:13 pm Great. But what about the large percentage of Hitchin Town supporters who either don’t have Internet facilities or prefer not to vote on line?

No other alternative has been suggested here?
It was this or nothing at all. We did deliberate about not doing this, but strapped as we all are personally for time, we thought we'd do the best we could rather than nothing at all.
Rick wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:13 pm I wouldn’t say completely fair or safe. As a test I was able to vote for Jake four times on different browsers on multiple devices. I could have gone on and voted more but I think it highlights an issue.

Shame we are neglecting people who are not able to use the internet and would enjoy voting in person.
Well let's just hope Rick that others aren't as computer savvy as yourself to be able to circumvent the simple request to make one fair vote. So far as the neglect of non-internet voting, please see above. We've asked countless times for more volunteers but unfortunately people just don't have the time it seems.
Thinking about it, if I could vote in person, what then stops me cheating the system and going online to vote as well?
"We should laugh more". Kate Deller, April 2022.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic