Presentation Awards Ceremony

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Presentation Awards Ceremony

Post by Chris_N »

I'm sure they'll be on the way Jackie....let's remember that the volunteer capacity for this function are all full time workers and I am sure there will be something in the Weekly bulletin.

Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Steve »

Agree with Chris 100% and the info you were given Jackie is incorrect so don’t believe all you are told unless it’s from official sources.
Freddie Cardy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Freddie Cardy »

It appears the volunteer social media team and volunteer photographer have had other commitments this week, full time jobs perhaps after working incredibly hard all season...

Jake didn't win any of the awards so not sure about the "reliable source" who you heard that from.
russell
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by russell »

I was hoping for an oil painting of the awards being given but clearly nobody could be bothered
Kate Deller
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kate Deller »

This thread needs to stop right here.

Jackie your comments are out of order. No had jumped down your throat. You were answered quite politely.

I know not one volunteer that does any work for the club for recognition let alone a medal! The Club are more aware than ever before of our volunteers and how much work they do, we try desperately hard to respect and thank what they do in the hope that we can keep calling on on their services. Maybe, lower your expectation of people.

There will be a posting when the person can.
DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DarrenW »

anthony.brown
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by anthony.brown »

I really enjoyed the positive vibes generated by the well-organised presentation evening. I overdid the pork pies and sandwiches, as the spread was so moreish. I did not hear a negative word from any supporter on the night, thank goodness.
Cat Daisy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Cat Daisy »

Jacqueline Mary wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:34 am I asked around and a reliable source tells me that Jake won players and supporters award. Congratulations Jake. I voted for you as clearly many others did as well.
Reliable source must've enjoyed a good buffet!
And "many" doing some heavy lifting there. Perhaps they also got mixed up too and wrote Charlie by mistake.
Brian Parker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Brian Parker »

Don't see how Charlie could possibly have been a mistake. Superb throughout the season.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic