Chris N

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Chris N

Post by Chris_N »

Brian wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:35 pm Or consumption of alcohol :happy2: :happy2:
I know Brian, it was terrible, I just couldn't keep up with them :big_grin: :mrgreen: :lol:

CanaryHatter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CanaryHatter »

I too would like to add my two cents to congratulate and thank Chris on his hardwork for HTFC!

It would be fair to say that the two of us didn't see eye to eye on every decision we were both involved in over the years, but I think that's what helped Chris bring out the best in all of us. Would always be ready to challenge and I think it needed that!

He has put in (and I'm sure will continue to put in) an incredible amount of effort and hardwork. He's been absolutely integral to 90% of the things done at the FC and we should indeed all be very grateful!

I got involved in HTFC as a father of local youngster who I plan to take along there for many a year to come, I felt it was my duty. Both of them will be taught from an early age that these football clubs function not because of money, but because of people like Chris.

Well done, mate!
Kate Deller
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kate Deller »

Absolutely spot on Stew

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Cat Daisy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Cat Daisy »

Belatedly congratulations to Chris on his semi retirement. Always very helpful to me when I was doing social media as he "got it" more than some and good to work with him and all the others who put so much into the 2015 celebrations (they all did a lot more hard work than me).
I'll even forgive him his dubious taste in West London football club.
Stuart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Stuart »

:clap: Belated thanks from me also Chris, When Fred and I started "seriously" supporting HTFC earlier this century and went to the first meetings, you were always very welcoming and helpful and have remained so to this day. I am pleased that your going to relax a bit more and do some gardening with your Wife ( I trust you mean along with her rather than as an implement? :big_grin: ) but also glad that you will remain involved, as I know you will be a big miss for the club.

I shall be getting my season ticket as soon as I can and so see you next season, lets hope its a cracker! :thumbsup:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic