New Away shirt

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

New Away shirt

Post by DarrenW »

Any word on when this will be announced with hopefully the new shirt sponsor?

Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New Away shirt

Post by Chris_N »

Hi Darren It will be announced when it is in our possession. Currently the away shirts are somewhere in the Hummel distribution process. What we don't want to do is announce and then disappoint - as a supporter I know that happened many times in the past and it is frustrating. I got rid of most of my replica shirts as fat took over, but one I kept was the 1998/99 away shirt, a real scarcity. Reason I kept it was that I remember it taking Medwyn about half a season to get hold of it (in the days when there was no speculation in sales - only small amounts ordered in case you didn't sell it).

So we hope it will be sooner rather than later - but what we don't do is promise and then not deliver. When it is seen, we want it ready for sale.
DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DarrenW »

Chris_N wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:54 pm Hi Darren It will be announced when it is in our possession. Currently the away shirts are somewhere in the Hummel distribution process. What we don't want to do is announce and then disappoint - as a supporter I know that happened many times in the past and it is frustrating. I got rid of most of my replica shirts as fat took over, but one I kept was the 1998/99 away shirt, a real scarcity. Reason I kept it was that I remember it taking Medwyn about half a season to get hold of it (in the days when there was no speculation in sales - only small amounts ordered in case you didn't sell it).

So we hope it will be sooner rather than later - but what we don't do is promise and then not deliver. When it is seen, we want it ready for sale.
Understand perfect what your saying Chris. Was a time it'd be November time before they arrived.

Can you confirm we do have a new shirt sponsor though?
Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Steve »

Perhaps you may find out Friday evening Darren, I have no idea 😎
Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Steve »

Happy now Darren?
Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Chris_N »

DarrenW wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:22 pm Can you confirm we do have a new shirt sponsor though?
Yes we do Darren, front and back, and all being well we should hopefully be playing in the new home shirts tomorrow evening. There's even a possibility we may have the new home shirts on sale in the Club Shop tomorrow evening, and online by the weekend. New Price will be £40 Adult, £32 Junior.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic