The Elephant In The Room

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

russell
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The Elephant In The Room

Post by russell »

Apologies Chris/ Canadian / Jackie if I overstepped the mark.. only went on to find out the score and how we played from someone who went to the game

DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DarrenW »

Could have replied earlier but posted my genuine belief that writing the team off based on last season and the way Pre season games have gone (There training matches nothing more the result does not matter). Is ridiculous. Whatever happened last season they will improve this year.

Also goes against my ethos as a supporter that the team should be encouraged. Writing them off before the competitive season has started has no constructive benefit what so ever.

As has rightly been said before. Players do read this forum.
Greenfinch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Greenfinch »

This thread is a similar version of the Sack or Back thread in disguise,even before the season has started.Nobody on this forum is rude or aggressive,but sometimes it does become personal, especially if an individual is agonistic or close to personal statements when making their case.Without that 'live debate' this forum would be dull,so embrace it,we are all adult enough of when to draw the line.If you can't stand the heat.... you know the rest.
A moderator is only as good as his judgement, I don't know who moderates the moderator,but some comments about Marks integrity, leadership, and commitment to the club were shameful and should have been deleted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic