FAREWELL TO PRONTAPRINT - OUR FIXTURE POSTER PRINTERS

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

MickD
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

FAREWELL TO PRONTAPRINT - OUR FIXTURE POSTER PRINTERS

Post by MickD »

For the last 4 seasons plus we have been fortunate in the extreme to enjoy the patronage of Prontaprint Letchworth, firstly through Heather and Ray and post their retirement, the new owners.

Over the years this has all added up to a surprisingly large saving in print costs and ensured that the traditionalists can still spot a fixture poster or two around town or in a local hostelry.

Sadly all good things come to an end and Prontaprint Letchworth is going into receivership at the end of this week, so I am looking for a new printer who might be willing to take on the printing at a decent discounted rate, or better still for nothing!!

We usually print around 40 colour posters (A4 and A3) bearing imminent home fixtures, so invariably we are looking at a minimum of one print run a month.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT PRONTAPRINT - LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANY WOULD BE REPLACEMENT PRINTERS

Mick

MickD
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: FAREWELL TO PRONTAPRINT - OUR FIXTURE POSTER PRINTERS

Post by MickD »

I am delighted to say that offers of assistance have been flooding in and at the head of the queue was Printmill of Luton.

My thanks to Colin Kendall for taking up the mantle - I hope we can work together for many seasons to come.

Thanks also for the other offers of help from Forum and Facebook followers.
Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: FAREWELL TO PRONTAPRINT - OUR FIXTURE POSTER PRINTERS

Post by Steve »

Mick, try Mark at Print Logic of Wilbury Way, he may we’ll help you.
Will send you his number
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic