Stourbridge away

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

russell
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Stourbridge away

Post by russell »

I'd like to offer if I may my congratulations to Mike Jones and Chris Fry who scooped not one but two prizes on the Stourbridge tombola today. While an unnamed contact of mine had suggested they lacked the tactical knowhow and appetite they have left the West Midlands with a bottle of whisky and a Nike voucher to the tune of £25. If only other supporters could show this sort of ambition!

DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Stourbridge away

Post by DarrenW »

russell wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:24 pm I'd like to offer if I may my congratulations to Mike Jones and Chris Fry who scooped not one but two prizes on the Stourbridge tombola today. While an unnamed contact of mine had suggested they lacked the tactical knowhow and appetite they have left the West Midlands with a bottle of whisky and a Nike voucher to the tune of £25. If only other supporters could show this sort of ambition!
Guess the obvious question is..... Did the Whiskey make it back to Hitchin without being drunk?
Geoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Geoff »

Winning the £171 million would have given us a better chance of affording a 'striker' :lol: :lol:
"Confusion will be my epitaph"
russell
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by russell »

DarrenW wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:52 pm
Guess the obvious question is..... Did the Whiskey make it back to Hitchin without being drunk?
[/quote]

They're supposedly doing the standalone 10k today so I hope for their sake it remains unopened!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic