BARWELL OFF!!!!

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

KEITH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

BARWELL OFF!!!!

Post by KEITH »

No it's not an instruction to someone who's annoying. This afternoon's game of course is off which, no doubt, isn't a surprise to most people. It's bloody freezing 🐧☃️ up here in Cambs. I, for one, am delighted as, on a purely personal level, I would have missed the game, not only due to it being too cold to stand around with my dicky heart, but also I tested positive for Covid on Wednesday. I thought it was a cold for a week 🙄. Other than that I feel fine.

From the footballing aspect it's a shame as the lads are on a great run. Having said that Stourbridge's game has gone & I'm sure others will follow so hopefully we will not lose any points to teams around us. If I'm not mistaken this was to be our last home game before the Boxing day fixture against Kings Langley so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy Xmas & stay warm.

Pessimists are never disappointed.
DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: BARWELL OFF!!!!

Post by DarrenW »

KEITH wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:32 am No it's not an instruction to someone who's annoying. This afternoon's game of course is off which, no doubt, isn't a surprise to most people. It's bloody freezing 🐧☃️ up here in Cambs. I, for one, am delighted as, on a purely personal level, I would have missed the game, not only due to it being too cold to stand around with my dicky heart, but also I tested positive for Covid on Wednesday. I thought it was a cold for a week 🙄. Other than that I feel fine.

From the footballing aspect it's a shame as the lads are on a great run. Having said that Stourbridge's game has gone & I'm sure others will follow so hopefully we will not lose any points to teams around us. If I'm not mistaken this was to be our last home game before the Boxing day fixture against Kings Langley so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy Xmas & stay warm.
Hope your not feeling it to much Keith. Have to say having had the strain that was about in April this year I have worked feeling worse.

Hope your ok and recover swiftly.
RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: BARWELL OFF!!!!

Post by RST »

Get well soon Keith
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic