Southern League table

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

KEITH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Southern League table

Post by KEITH »

I've put this thread in the HTFC section as it affects us. What is going on with the people responsible for loading the results info into the league table? A couple of weeks our game against Rushden & D was the only fixture on the Monday which, as we know, we won 2-1 but it was loaded as a 1-1 draw until amended an hour so later. Today there are 6 results & at the time of this posting 3 have been loaded incorrectly, Hednesford beating Redditch when it ended 1-1, Ilkeston drawing with Tamworth when it ended 2-0 to Tamworth & St Ives drawing with Bromsgrove when Bromsgrove won 2-1. I'm sure these will be corrected at some point this evening but seriously how difficult can this be or am I missing something here?

Pessimists are never disappointed.
Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southern League table

Post by Steve »

Terry did tell me that the person that updates the website has been pretty ill so that may have something to do with it especially as someone may be trying to help out when they don’t normally do that job!
I noticed that the transfers part of the site hadn’t been updated for ages.
Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southern League table

Post by Chris_N »

Long story Keith.........next time we're behind a goal at an away game I'll explain what I know. People don't load results info into the League table, a computer system does based on human input from each club. And that's more than just typing a score into a system. Let's just say.....it ain't human error 90+% of the time!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic