COACH TO RUSHALL.. COVID ALERT

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

Neil
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

COACH TO RUSHALL.. COVID ALERT

Post by Neil »

I have been ill since Saturday and tested positive for COVID. Anyone in close proximity to me, ie Terry , Roy etc, might want to get tested

Regards
Neil

Cat Daisy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: COACH TO RUSHALL.. COVID ALERT

Post by Cat Daisy »

Hope it isn't too nasty & that your Xmas isn't scuppered.
Best wishes
Neil
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Neil »

Sunday - Tuesday were rough but a bit easier today, thanks Colin. I am fully vaccinated, so I may have escaped the worst, but never felt so tired.
DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DarrenW »

From the point of exposure your looking at 5 days to give a positive and this has largely remained consistent where I work (Social care). I'd hope those on the coach can get tested.

Hope your better soon Neil. Thankfully I had the strain in March and quite honestly ive worked feeling worse so didn't have it to bad.
Cat Daisy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Cat Daisy »

That's odd, I thought this site banned politics. DFPUK seem keen to feature Senator Ron Johnson - well known vaccine denier, climate change denier, abortion opponent, gun advocate, democracy opponent and Jan 6 insurrection supporter. Not taking any lessons from him or his UK acolytes about anything - any legitimate concerns go right out the window when you hitch up to people like that.
[Admin - please feel free to remove this post and the previous one :-)]
russell
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by russell »

I think I'll stick with science over Right Said Fred on this one. Get well soon Neil.
DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DarrenW »

Cat Daisy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:31 pm That's odd, I thought this site banned politics. DFPUK seem keen to feature Senator Ron Johnson - well known vaccine denier, climate change denier, abortion opponent, gun advocate, democracy opponent and Jan 6 insurrection supporter. Not taking any lessons from him or his UK acolytes about anything - any legitimate concerns go right out the window when you hitch up to people like that.
Why delete? You iust discredited the post that has little to do with the initial posting completely.

I do not share the her beliefs one bit and credit the jabs for only having very mild symptoms.
Stuart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Stuart »

DarrenW wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:43 pm
Cat Daisy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:31 pm That's odd, I thought this site banned politics. DFPUK seem keen to feature Senator Ron Johnson - well known vaccine denier, climate change denier, abortion opponent, gun advocate, democracy opponent and Jan 6 insurrection supporter. Not taking any lessons from him or his UK acolytes about anything - any legitimate concerns go right out the window when you hitch up to people like that.
Why delete? You iust discredited the post that has little to do with the initial posting completely.

I do not share the her beliefs one bit and credit the jabs for only having very mild symptoms.
:clap:
Get well soon Neil
Brian
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Brian »

Hi Neil

Hope your feeling better. get well soon.
RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RST »

Out of curiosity I went to the DFPUK website, but my Avast antivirus software closed the connection to the site as it was infected with a virus. Hmmm, I can only assume the organisation refused a vaccine that may have solved that :scratchchin:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic