Prediction - COALVILLE

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Prediction - COALVILLE

Post by steve.max »

Looks like a not so good night, but this was always going to be a tough away game. Let`s hope for better this saturday although another tough game.

No prediction winners but had a couple of 1-4 and even a 1-6.
Attachments
hitchin.pdf
(32.79 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

MichaelD
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Prediction - COALVILLE

Post by MichaelD »

Perhaps the change in defence was an attempt to counter the speed of Coalville's forward play. Having seen the goals online it didn't seem to work!
Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Chris_N »

I sort of left the game in a daze. Certainly not angry, but more puzzled by the fact that we created almost as many goal chances as Coalville but lost 5-1. Difference? They knew where the goal was, we didn't. Yes there were a few changes, but it must be a real challenge to keep every squad member involved. Let's call it squad rotation. Man City do it, so why can't we?

In all honesty, I do understand that tomorrow's game and Monday's game are both games where we do need to get something. Sorry but you know me....I still think we are seven points from complete safety.

Understand that Coalville were good - eight wins on the bounce and they can still win the title.

And in answer to your question re the coach driver Jacqueline: An improved travelling experience to and from Coalville. And I was home and in bed by 1am. Unlike Tamworth where I rolled through the door at 3:10am. And none of his hoovering and cleaning crap in the overhead luggage racks. I could go on :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Chris_N »

Jacqueline Mary wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:23 pm I don’t understand at all why the same Daniel who is the most creative player in the current Hitchin forward line was placed in defence? Someone help me to understand this.
He started with a No.2 on his back but actually still played in the centre of midfield.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic