Prediction - ILKESTON

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Prediction - ILKESTON

Post by steve.max »

The final game of the season started like a pre-season friendly but ultimately Hitchin playing some excellent football came out winners by an impressive 3-1 margin. Ilkeston looked half the team we played earlier in the season and we could have won by more goals. Anyway the fans all went home happy with the win, we finished higher than in recent seasons and did not have to worry about relegation once we reached 48 points. Well done to the team, management and backroom staff.

Congratulations to the prediction winners today: Peter Maundrell, Ray`s Rovers, Tim Kay, Roger in Kent, Ruth Denniss, Richard Barnes, Foxboy and This Ref`s a cheat.
In collecting 5 points today Tim Kay jumps to the top of the table and wins this years prediction league game.

I will be contacting the 4 prize winners (Tim Kay, John Franklin, Bill Dawson and Jancie Berry shortly. The free entry to next years game goes to It Is What It Is.

I would like to thank you all for taking part and raising a little money for the Club`s ground maintenance. I hope you have enjoyed the ride and hopefully will take part next season. You have a few months to recharge your batteries.
Attachments
Hitchin.pdf
(32.72 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Prediction - ILKESTON

Post by RST »

Thanks for running this again this season Steve. Always fun to come home, check my prediction and find out how wrong I was!
Andy Denniss
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Andy Denniss »

Yes thanks alot Steve. Very enjoyable and I'm also I the group let's see how wrong I was. Looking forward to next season already.
Peter
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Peter »

Great job Steve, many thanks!
Stuart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Stuart »

I echo all the comments above :clap: ,

I got into the top half of the table for the first time :big_grin:

Well done Steve, look forward to next season.
Kate Deller
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kate Deller »

We done Steve look forward to this again next year. You do great job. Thank you
Man In Black
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Man In Black »

Thanks for organising this Steve. Great fun as always. Looking forward to the next one already 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic