Presentation Night

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

Kate Deller
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Presentation Night

Post by Kate Deller »

I wanted to come on here to say thank you for such a lovely evening, well done to all involved in putting on a fun night.

Thank yo to the Canary Kitchen for the delicious buffet and thank you to the Club in providing this FOC for us.

I wanted to say thank you to Mark Burke and his coaching team. I think we could safely say we all started the season with hands over our eyes peeping through our fingers rather. The young team really stepped up to the challenge this season and even through injuries, Mark has managed to beg, steal and borrow the right people for the Job. There has been some lovely football played recently and it makes me really excited for next season; I believe we have a team worthy of the play offs. I truly hope we can keep as many of this team as we can; stick with us lads! Have a good rest and a great time on your trip this weekend! :clap:

Thank you to all of our volunteers who just turn up and get on with the jobs in hand, we really couldn't run this club without you all. We are the luckiest club in the league because of our volunteer force. :clap:

Players Player of the Season - Diogo Freitas-Gouveia
Managers Player of the Season - Toby Syme
Gerald Lincoln Award - Toby Syme
Supporters Player of the Season - Ashley Hay
Matthew Malarowski Award for Volunteer Contribution - Roger Berry and Steve Maxted

Well done everyone and keep your eyes peeled for announcements for close season jobs, not long till July! Huge thank you to you all. :wine: :beerbuddies:

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Presentation Night

Post by steve.max »

Massive surprise in jointly being awarded the Matthew Malarowski award. Very much appreciated as all the volunteers deserve this award for their work on behalf of this club.

Congratulations to all the other award winners and as mentioned above well done to Mark and Co.
Brian
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Presentation Night

Post by Brian »

Sorry I couldn't make it last night but well done to everyone and congratulations to all the winners.

It's been a very enjoyable season. We started the league well but then had a dip and lots of injuries.
We now have a good, young squad. We say it every summer but please, please can we keep this squad together for another season. There is some very exciting young talent from the backs, through the middle and up front. If we could keep this bunch together it could be very exciting.

Thank you to everyone involved in running the club. From directors, club and team management, ground staff and all the volunteers. It does make this a really special club, there is a magic and togetherness on match day that I think you see and feel more before the turnstiles open. Well done to Kate, Chris, Paul, Colin and David for all the preparation. It only works on match day because of the pre planning.

Well done Steve and Roger, thoroughly deserved.

Have a great summer :thumbsup:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic