Prediction Game 2023-24

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Prediction Game 2023-24

Post by steve.max »

Only 2 days to go before the league fixtures are available which means the prediction game comes into action for another season.
Please watch this link for the entry forms which should be available over the weekend.

The prediction game has been going since the 2010/11 season. You don`t need to be a football nut to enter and you can enter as many times as you like (each entry cost £10). It`s all a bit of fun and raises some money for the club. I have attached the rules if anyone is interested in how the prizes are allocated.

Thanks to all those who took part last year and hope for more entries this season.
Attachments
prediction rules 1.pdf
(88.42 KiB) Downloaded 295 times

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Prediction Game 2023-24

Post by steve.max »

Here is what you have all been keenly waiting for - the prediction game entry form (see attachment below). :happy2:
Entry is still £10 and for rules see the attachment in the previous post.

I will be at all the three home games leading upto the start of the season to give out / collect entry forms etc. or you can contact me at steve.maxted@hitchintownfc.club
Needless to say I will be in waiting to receive forms/monies at the Alvechurch game.
As August is mainly for holidays your first game maybe St. Ives so please contact me with your predictions for the missed games and then hand me your entry form and money at the St. Ives game.

Thanks in advance to all those who take part and the best of luck, you generally need it.
Attachments
Prediction 1.pdf
(20.73 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

Just to mention.

Where the form says PRINT NAME please put your funny name and you own name.
Funny name is optional.
Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Chris_N »

steve.max wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:14 am Just to mention.

Where the form says PRINT NAME please put your funny name and you own name.
Funny name is optional.
I was going to put my funny name as "There is no P in Berkhamstead" but thought that's a bit of a bugger to keep having to type! :lol: :lol: Not like posh Hampstead in London you know!!!!!
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

Just been notified that the Redditch games have been switched. We now play Redditch at home on 9 September and away on 9 December.

Please now diction use the prediction entry form download below
Attachments
Prediction 1.pdf
(20.74 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

If you haven`t already thought about your predictions for this season now is the time to start. A gentle reminder that I will be collecting your entry forms / money this saturday. You will find me, once the gates open, just inside the turnstiles.
Look forward to seeing lots of people.

As per usual thanks in advance for taking part and raising a little money for the club.
Greenfinch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Greenfinch »

Does anyone know Sir Kettle Whistle
DarrenW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DarrenW »

steve.max wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:14 pm If you haven`t already thought about your predictions for this season now is the time to start. A gentle reminder that I will be collecting your entry forms / money this saturday. You will find me, once the gates open, just inside the turnstiles.
Look forward to seeing lots of people.

As per usual thanks in advance for taking part and raising a little money for the club.
Steve will email my entry over. (Have paid my entry if you recall)

Been to absorbed with moving to even think about football recently!
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

Yes Darren I have you down as paid, which was sometime ago and look forward to receiving your entry form.
steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by steve.max »

This is it the start of the new season so don`t forget to bring along your prediction entry forms plus the £10 entry fee.
You will find me just inside the turnstiles ready to collect both forms and money.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic