Freddie Cardy

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

Brian
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Freddie Cardy

Post by Brian »

As many of you will know Freddie is off to Uni on Monday to study Sports Journalism.

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Freddie for all his radio commentary and media work over the last seven years for the club.

It has been a pleasure and honour to work with him, the amount of research he does and time and effort he puts in is incredible.

He will still get to a few of our games so we will see him occasionally but I'd like to wish him all the best for the future.

Good luck Freddie.

russell
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Freddie Cardy

Post by russell »

Good luck at uni Freddie, not that you'll need it! Such a great asset to the club.. I'm sure we all agree you've got a great career ahead or you
MACK
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MACK »

Just hope Freddie commentates on a few games up north. Yes, he's definitely a great asset to Hitchin Toen FC.
Freddie Cardy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Freddie Cardy »

Thank you all for the kind comments- I'm happily settled in and I've already met a big St Neots fan amongst many other non-league supporters! Should be back home next weekend so I'll hopefully be there for the Kettering FA Cup game.
Brian
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Brian »

Freddie Cardy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:47 am Thank you all for the kind comments- I'm happily settled in and I've already met a big St Neots fan amongst many other non-league supporters! Should be back home next weekend so I'll hopefully be there for the Kettering FA Cup game.
:thumbsup:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic