Programmes Donations Wanted

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Programmes Donations Wanted

Post by Chris_N »

Well I've learned over the years that if you don't ask.......

Since the new Club Shop opened in September 2021, we have amazingly sold over 4800 programmes from all that we had and all that has been donated. In addition to this, I reckon I have sold over 1000 online as well to raise money for the Club. The money I have raised has bought necessary bits like hi-vis vests for our Security and Marshals and has gone to the many maintenance and minor jobs that are being done to keep our ground as best we can.

So apart from an overload of old Cambridge United programmes, our stocks are beginning to dwindle. This is a shout out for any old programmes of the following types that you would be willing to donate, or you know somebody who would be willing to donate. What we need is:

- Any old Non-League programmes from any era (but please NOT Hitchin Town Home programmes unless they are pre 1970s). Hitchin Town away programmes will be gratefully received.
- Any old League programmes from any era (except Cambridge United :mrgreen: ).

We would gratefully receive any donations on match days in the Club Shop, or please email any questions to me at tickets@hitchintownfc.club.
Thanks for any help you can give us.