Prediction - LEAMINGTON

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

steve.max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Prediction - LEAMINGTON

Post by steve.max »

This was always going to be a close match against a good solid Leamington team who seem to be getting better as the season continues. Although we had a couple of half chances in the first half, we once again didn`t come alive and start playing penetrating football until we were two down. Leamington however held firm under the late pressure to take the win. I am sure they will be up the top of table pushing for promotion by the end of the season.
Our next home game is against Leiston so come on lads don`t let them settle and get at them from the start.

Congratulations to the prediction winners: Mick Wise, Snowball and Wake Me Up before Diogo
Attachments
Hitchin.pdf
(33.08 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Brian Parker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Prediction - LEAMINGTON

Post by Brian Parker »

Yes. I can only go on home games but I have a problem trying to remember a decent first half performance so far this season. I'm sure that Mark is aware of this but he certainly needs to do something to get them fired up from the word go. The ability to come from behind match after match can never be relied upon and for every Coalville performance we are sheding points in several more games.
Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Prediction - LEAMINGTON

Post by Steve »

Perhaps we should take the team on a short coach journey before home games as it seems they do well away but struggle at home! I seem to remember this has been done in the past by other clubs with the same issue!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic