Discipline

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubComms

anthony.brown
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Discipline

Post by anthony.brown » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:19 am

The latest NLP Fair Play table has Hitchin in a central position (showing them as 'average' compared to all Non League Teams). I've noticed that Dunstable Town's league position has worsened as they rose into the top 10 of the Fair Play table; perhaps Yella should ask them to be less polite to their opponents?). :-o

MarkC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MarkC » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 pm

Given the boys confusion over the role of a sports psychologist, I anticipate a new goal celebration where Brett pretends to lie on a chaise longue while Callum makes notes on an imaginary clip board :-D

pudgy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by pudgy » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:09 pm

An unsurprising response. In time Mark may well sign other options : our 'card-sharps' can then return to pub football.

Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Chris_N » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:44 pm

MarkC wrote:Given the boys confusion over the role of a sports psychologist, I anticipate a new goal celebration where Brett pretends to lie on a chaise longue while Callum makes notes on an imaginary clip board :-D
Well it would top Gazza's "Dentist's Chair" :lol:

pudgy wrote:An unsurprising response. In time Mark may well sign other options : our 'card-sharps' can then return to pub football.
Just think that is grossly unfair to two lads who have given us almost 400 games service between them and given YOU plenty of great moments to remember, Pudgy. :nono: :nono:

pudgy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by pudgy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:29 pm

'I'm sure Brett, Callum and the rest of the card recipients are committed to the cause. Whenever I've watched the side they all seem to give 110%. After all, we're in a play-off spot currently, thanks to some fine performances.'
(from my earlier post)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic