British Football's Greatest Grounds

Use this board to discuss football in general, not Hitchin Town FC related.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubAdmin

RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: British Football's Greatest Grounds

Post by RST »

Steve wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:31 pm Hope you all buy it through Easy Funding that gives the Club a payback for using them ?
Absolutely correct Steve - I'm sure lots of people will be using Amazon a lot with Christmas coming up (let's face it, people use Amazon a lot the rest of the year too) and you can raise money for the club just by going to Amazon via the easyfundraising website.

It doesn't cost you a penny, just a few extra seconds to go via easyfundraising and you've contributed to HTFC.

If you join up via the link below, when you reach £5 raised HTFC will earn an extra £5 too, so please do join up.......

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/caus ... mpaign=s2s

russell
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by russell »

Anyone that bought this don't spill anything on it - I'm trying to get a copy for a work colleague's leaving present and you can't get one for love nor money
Cat Daisy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Cat Daisy »

russell wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:01 pm Anyone that bought this don't spill anything on it - I'm trying to get a copy for a work colleague's leaving present and you can't get one for love nor money
I gather that the initial print run sold out very quickly. Yesterday there were 8 or 9 copies left through Stanchion Books, according to Twitter.

It is being re-printed but the next run won't be available until after Xmas (or presumably until after your colleague's leaving do).
Neil
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Neil »

Can also recommend 365 by Santos magazine. The worlds top 365 grounds. Beautiful photo book.
russell
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by russell »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic