Southern League Website

Use this board to discuss football in general, not Hitchin Town FC related.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubComms

RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Southern League Website

Post by RST » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 pm

The league website is off to a cracking start this season - tonight's game has the correct score of Stourbridge 3-1 Stratford, but underneath the Stourbridge scorers it says "Stourbridge win on penalties". :rotfl1:

Geoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southern League Website

Post by Geoff » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:27 am

I bet Victor is not happy about that :lol: :oops:
"Confusion will be my epitaph"

RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RST » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:52 am

Tonight they have Biggleswade 0-5 Royston with only three of the goals recorded, the third of which was scored in the 830th minute :rotfl1:

Must have had a lot of VAR reviews, or maybe the photographer had to keep going to Boots to get his photos developed to check for an offence :mrgreen:

Despite Hitchin only scoring once, they have Harry down twice, but with no time for his first (non-existent!) goal :roll:

In the Southern division according to the website Harrow Borough won 3-2 on penalties in the league at Hayes and Yeading.

You would have thought with all Victor's money they could have afforded a proof-reader for the website!

KEITH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by KEITH » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Rupe not content with that they have Hednesford winning 2-1 on Saturday with the goal scorers for Hednesford not found & they too won on penalties! Someone has a penalty shoot out fetish. I bet they can't wait for the league cup to start.
Pessimists are never disappointed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic