League Tables

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubComms

Stuart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

League Tables

Post by Stuart »

Just a minor point as I know that there are more important issues, but I notice the league table on our main site is weeks out of date, still showing us as having only 18 points! As I say a minor point and not a criticism at all, and I actually wonder if it is my "end", although everything else on the site is well up-to date as always.

If music be the football of life, play on (extra time and pens if necessary)

RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: League Tables

Post by RST »

Looks up to date for me Stuart. Maybe try refreshing the page if it is still showing as the old version for you. Bit of a basic suggestion, but might do the trick!

Stuart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Stuart »

Hi RST, yes I've refreshed, and even deleted my shortcut to the site and re-logged in completely, still the league table is showing as weeks out of date. All other pages and info on the site is bang up to date, but if I go to the league table from the Team drop down menu on the main site I get the out of date table so I am a bit flummoxed to be honest!

RST
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RST »

Have you deleted your memory cache, temporary files, stuff like that (he says hoping not to be asked how to do all that!)?

Stuart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Stuart »

Thanks Again RST I will give it a go , it’s definitely me because I logged on on my iphone and the table is fine. Technology and me are a dangerous combination🤪 :doah:

Stuart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Stuart »

RST wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:49 pm
Have you deleted your memory cache, temporary files, stuff like that (he says hoping not to be asked how to do all that!)?
Many thanks again RST :bow: :clap: , after a bit of looking here and looking there on my menus, finally located the "delete all memory cache, cookies and temporary files etc." and bingo it worked :happy2: :thumbsup:

Canadian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Canadian »

Made me check the league table. With 13 games to go we will not be relegated even if we lose all our remaining games if the bottom clubs continue to earn points at their current rates. Conversely we cannot reach the play-offs even if we win all our remaining games and the top clubs continue to earn points at their current rates. Wait 'til next year!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic