Stevenage relegation confirmed

Use this board to discuss football in general, not Hitchin Town FC related.

Moderators: Nick Sopowski, ClubComms

Steve
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Stevenage relegation confirmed

Post by Steve »

When Macclesfield were deducted only two points by the FA it confirmed Stevenage’s relegation to the National League yesterday.
Apparently they had had more managers than wins!

Canadian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Stevenage relegation confirmed

Post by Canadian »

Their attendances over the last few seasons really did not justify Football League status. They used to be such a well run club, I wonder what the real reasons are for their downfall. I still have good memories of watching Stevenage play when I lived there in the mid 60's.

Cat Daisy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Stevenage relegation confirmed

Post by Cat Daisy »

Saves paying back those folks who invested in North Stand Bonds ;-)

https://www.tifosy.com/en/raises/steven ... offer#faqs

INVESTMENT RETURNS AND SELLING SHARES
What return do I receive on my investment?-
The Stevenage FC Shares do not yield a fixed return. While not guaranteed, it is expected that the potential selling price of your Shares could increase based on the sporting and financial performance of the Club. The Club will also pay Dividends to Shareholders, equal to a fixed percentage of their initial investment, on the condition of the Club’s promotion above EFL League Two. The declaration and payment of dividends on the Shares will depend on the success of the Club’s first team. This means that if you invest, it is possible that you not will see any return from the Shares for a number of years or at all.

Are my Shares guaranteed to retain their value?-
No. The value of the Shares and potential price at which Shares can be sold will depend on the sporting and financial performance of the Club. A material decline in the success of the Club’s first team, particularly in consecutive seasons, or relegation from the EFL League Two would have a material adverse effect on the Club’s financial performance and the value of the Shares.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic